I spoke with Musa Okwonga (@Okwonga) about the 2019 UK Elections, Brexit, Fear, Empire, Englishness, Race, the Youth Movement and Intersectionality.
Okwonga is a Berlin-based British poet, author, sportswriter, broadcaster, musician, communications adviser and commentator on current affairs, including culture, politics, sport, race and sexuality.
- The lopsided centre: Why is the Media’s Unbalanced Scrutiny Giving the Tories a Free Ride?, by Musa Okwonga
- The Man in the High Castle: How to Evict the Conservatives from their Nationalist Redoubt, by Musa Okwonga
- The paranoid fantasy behind Brexit, by Fintan O’Toole
- Stadio, Musa Okwonga’s podcast on football
- Professor David Andress’ tweets on democracy and on the NHS
- Labour won’t win again until it works out why it lost, by Gary Younge