Hummus For Thought started in the context of the 2011 uprisings and it has since had such a journey that I still have difficulty explaining it to myself, let alone to others. I am truly grateful for all those who read, shared and supported this project over the years.
But as I had to make changes in my own life the same goes for this blog.
Today, Hummus For Thought is a newsletter. Every month I send out a newsletter to over 4,000 subscribers.
In each newsletter you’ll find the following:
- Initial reflections, where I’ll share whatever’s been on my mind.
- The James Baldwin Corner, because why not?
- What I’ve written, unless I haven’t written anything, in which case the section mysteriously disappears
- The book of the month, the album of the month, recommended podcasts and recommended readings: think of these as me satisfying my need to share stuff without the toxicity of Twitter
- Updates from The Fire These Times podcast, because I need to advertise my stuff folks. Gotta pay rent on my yacht.
You can also check out my personal website where I archive my essays and articles. I also have a carrd profile with a bunch of links.
If you like what I do, please consider supporting this project with only 1$ a month on Patreon or on BuyMeACoffee.com. You can also do so directly on PayPal if you prefer.
Patreon is for monthly, PayPal is for one-offs and BuyMeACoffee has both options.