by Joey Ayoub
Lady in coffee place in Hamra to some guy, 20 minutes ago:
– So should I take the Filipino?
– I don’t know is she good?
– I think so. Good quality they told me
– Better than the Sri Lankan?
– Way better quality
– Then go for it. Be sure to train her well though.
– Of course but I’m a bit worried
– I’m used to Ethiopians and Sri Lankas. I don’t know how to act with Filipinos
– Don’t worry it’s the same. Just don’t be too friendly
For migrant-related info, check out http://www.migrant-rights.org/ – by far one of the best websites on the subject.
4 thoughts on “One Racist Conversation”
Reblogged this on Ned Hamson Second Line View of the News and commented:
Racist,elitist, and – smile – just plain snide.. good post
makes me want to vomit!!!
WHAT??? omg !!! they speak as if she is of a different species..when will our society change